Our School uses a software package called ‘Compass’ as its communication service for families. It is the primary means by which we can communicate with you, and which you can communicate with us.
Please click here to access the Richmond Primary School ‘Compass’ Parent Portal.
A Compass guide for parents and families can be accessed via the Compass website (pls click here) feel free to read the guides to help you in the use of Compass (please note some modules aren’t active yet).
Compass is a web-based information and communication program that is available on any modern web browser, or by using the Compass School Manager app available for iOS or Android. We encourage you to download this app so that you can receive ‘Push Notifications’ through Compass, directly to your mobile device. However, we do note on your behalf that the app version of the program offers only abbreviated functionality compared to the website version.
Parents will play an important role in this initiative. It is essential that parents log in at least once a week to access the news feed, the school newsletter, and attendance information and view upcoming events/excursions.
Using the Compass Parent Portal you will be able to:
- Access your child’s Reports
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child/children
- Consent and pay for upcoming camps, excursions and incursions
- Complete your child’s course information to include Department of Education policies and approvals for photographs
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news