Welcome to Prep with Aimee, Sarah M and Julian!
One last busy term left! We can hardly believe the 2018 year of school is almost over. We have planned Term 4 to be packed full of new experiences and exciting opportunities for our Preps.
Coming up is the School Fair, our end of year concert, the swimming program, and some more fun excursions.
A massive thanks goes out to all parents who continue to wholeheartedly support all these programs and their child’s learning. We promise this term will be jam packed with fun – happy learning!
Some things to do at home with your child each week include:
- Daily home reader, discuss reading strategies used, main characters and setting, retelling events
- Practise reading your child’s Magic Words List, and spelling for those ready
- Handwriting activities (tracing, copying)
Some writing activities you might like to do at home include:
- Postcards, letters or cards
- Recounts of special events
- Shopping lists
- Shared stories